The southern region of the San Francisco Bay area is the heart of innovation and new technologies. Lots of the world’s largest technology corporation and technology-related companies are based in the Silicon Valley. The most famous are surely Apple, Facebook and Google.
During our trip we had the chance to visit several companies and have a meeting with local employees:
- Daniela Busse, Director of Research
- Claudio Bartolini, Cloud tech executive, software architect, engineer, inventor, author, professor, coach and mentor
- Russel Blank, Business Integrity Associate
- Pierre Andrews, Machine Learning Infra Engineering
- Julien Freudiger, Providing privacy guidance across Apple’s product line.